My Dearest Readers, do you remember those days as a Uni Student? Or maybe you’re still a Student and you have to stick to a tight budget but would still like to go out and explore Melbourne? Well I have good news! Meld Magazine a not-for-profit organisation is designed to reach out to the international student community in Melbourne to introduce them to more of our culture and help them experience life as a true Melbournian 😀
Let me introduce you to The Little Orange Book of Big Discounts, it’s a booklet filled full of discount coupons for students ranging from food and drink, shopping, entertainment all the way through to discounts for accommodation. I would’ve really appreciated it if there was a similar discount booklet when I was at Uni, actually I’d still like to buy a booklet for myself!
The coupons inside are really good! There’s vouchers for cakes at Ganache, shopping at the Asian Grocery like what Wince did 😀 but I think one of the most attractive voucher would have to be the discount for Kareoke at KBox. I use to go so much with my friends and it was an expensive hobby.
You can purchase the booklet online from this website for only $25 and you will get your booklet in the mail and as soon as you receive it you can rip the vouchers out and start using them ~
As much as I’d like to keep this booklet, I am going to give it away to one reader preferably a Uni student or someone who’s on a tight budget 🙂 Because I really want him/her to enjoy more of what our wonderful city has to offer without worrying too much about clearing out their bank account ~
To enter this giveaway:
– Leave a comment and tell me if you’re a student and which voucher would interest you the most food, shopping, entertainment or travel?
– For more entries please ‘Like’ me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter ~ If you’ve already done that please let me now! Thank you!
– Giveaway ends on the 2nd October (Wednesday)
– You may reenter daily, one entry a day
– Winners will be chosen by me personally and announced on this blog and notified via email on the 3rd October (Thursday)
– Open only to all Australian residents (Sorry International Readers!)
Congratulations! Libby you have won this giveaway! I will email you soon 🙂
Daisy@Nevertoosweet received The Little Orange Book as a gift from Meld Magazine however, was not paid to write this post.