Easter’s coming actually it’s just around the corner! 2 days left! YAY! Out of all the holidays during the year Christmas is definitely my favourite and then followed closely by Easter:) Even though I’m not religious I think it’s very meaningful for Jesus Christ to sacrifice and Easter is to commemorates his resurrection. Another reason would be the abundance of CHOCOLATE and Easter Eggs 😀
I was really lucky this year and got an early Easter present from Lindt Australia and Tris Nicol ~ They sent me the Gold Bunny pack which came with a large bunny and 3 mini bunnies they’re sooooo cute! I wanted to save the mini bunnies for my nephew…but Mr Bao had already all of them before I could stop him! So in return i made him style and be responsible of taking the photos for this post hahaha 😀
I always love giving my family and friends Easter Eggs because sharing is caring 😉 That’s why I’m super excited to be able to giveaway 3 Lindt Gold Bunny packs to three lucky Readers! But I’m sorry you may not receive until after Easter because the Post office is closed >_<
Good Luck and wishing you all a Happy and Safe Easter!
To enter this giveaway:
– Leave a comment and tell me what do you do with leftover Easter Eggs?
– For more entries please ‘Like’ me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter ~ If you’ve already done that please let me now! Thank you!
– Giveaway ends on the 1st of April (Monday)
– You may reenter daily, one entry a day
– Winners will be chosen by random.org and announced on this blog and notified via email
– Open only to all Australian residents (Sorry International Readers!)
Congratulations Aaron, Rebecca and Julia you are the winners of this giveaway. You will receive an email from me shortly 🙂
This is a sponsored post from Trish Nicol and Lindt. Daisy@Nevertoosweet sampled the chocolates for free, however, review and opinions are honest and based on personal taste and preferences.