I have another giveaway for you guys today 🙂 YAY! I love being able to give something back to my AMAZING Readers! YUP that’s you and you know it! It’s even more exciting that this time it’s open to not only Melbournians, Victorians but ALL OF AUSTRALIA – of course with a valid postal address!
Photo from Trish Nicol Agency
I’m sure you’ve seen the ads on TV, magazines and probably around supermarkets of Teddy 🙂 Lindt’s newest creation hehe! It’s a milk chocolate teddy bear that is so cute that you might have trouble smashing it apart 😛
Teddy was a great companion while I was blogging hehe and he was so cute that I had trouble eating him! Even though he did end up losing a bit of his left ear and maybe one eye 😛
While Mr Bao had no issues with bulldozing Teddy *SHOCK* and demolished it within minutes! He was so brutal that I couldn’t help but take photos of the process!
He started off with the ears and face!
Then it was to the body! And the next thing I knew… lol Teddy was gone and only his remains are on the floor 😦
Mr Bao was quite brutal 😛 but don’t worry Dear Readers you will get get a full alive and intact Teddy hehe
Thanks to the Trish Nicol Agency and Lindt, two lucky Readers are going to get the chance to win a Lindt Teddy gift bag worth $30.45 🙂 which will have a range of Teddy’s in different sizes hehe so you can save the big one for yourself and share the little ones to friends and family!
Good luck everyone!!! xox
To enter this giveaway:
– Leave a comment and tell me what chocolate do you like the most dark, milk or white?
– For more entries please ‘Like’ me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter ~ If you’ve already done that please let me now! Thank you!
– Giveaway ends on the 20th of December
– You may reenter daily, one entry a day
– Winners will be chosen by random.org and announced on this blog and notified via email
– Open only to all Australian residents (Sorry international Readers!)
This is a sponsored post from Trish Nicol and Lindt. Daisy@Nevertoosweet sampled the chocolates for free, however, review and opinions are honest and based on personal taste and preferences.
Congratulations Renae and Rhonda you are the winners of this giveaway.