I SURVIVED! You may know that I started my new job today and I survived hehe 9 hours of full on training! I can’t believe it, I’ve been so nervous but it’s finally over and even though it’s just training and I don’t really know what I’ll be doing yet, at least I know the people who I’m working with are really nice ~ I also got my first ever business card and work laptop WOO HOO! Thanks to everyone for the hints and tips of what to wear and the words of encouragement 😀
Now I’d like to say a special Thank You to Gem from Cupcake Crazy Gem for awarding me with the Versatile and Sunshine blog award ~ She is an AMAZING baker! She’s always whipping up delicious recipes, her cupcake recipes are outrageously good take for instance, the Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcake, with a Creme Egg Fondant Icing or the Giant Heart Shaped Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie 🙂 I feel a bit bad, that I haven’t had time to try out some of Gem’s recipes, but I’ve promised her and myself that I’m going to make the Creme Egg cupcake soon ~ I know it’s past Easter but I REALLY want to make them hehe and it’s Win Win’s favourite.
For those who don’t know about the Versatile Blogger Award, it’s given out to blogs that you think are excellent and deserve this award.
While the Sunshine award is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
Rules for these awards:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this Award and link back to them.
2. List 5 random facts about you.
3. Spread the joy by passing the awards to other bloggers.
4. Tell the other bloggers, about the award.
I liked all of Gem’s random facts especially the one that she’s moving from the UK to Vancouver for a year 🙂 That’s so exciting! I’ve always wanted to live and work in another country hehe hope that dream comes true soon!
Now 5 random facts about me 😀
1) Tomato Sauce – I absolutely HATE tomato sauce, I literally can not stand the smell or the taste of it hahaha I kid you not, but whenever there’s tomato sauce near me, I’ll start to feel nauseous and really sick…I can eat BBQ sauce and Tomato paste but just not ketchup. I know this is really weird and random but that’s why I wanted to share it with you 😛
2) Mini Me – That’s mini me in the picture here ~ I was probably about 3 back then and as you can see, I have really short hair my mother decided, all her daughters (4 of them) should grow up having ‘short’ hair because that was easier for her and us to ‘manage’. And we weren’t allowed to grow our hair till we were about 13, so since then…I’ve had long hair and only cut it twice a year 🙂
3) Very Talkative – I’m not sure if you can already ‘tell’ through my blog, but I’m EXTREMELY talkative in person, on the phone and even MSN. My best friend Sasa once told me “When I first met you, you were a little overbearing because you simply wouldn’t ‘SHUT UP” hope that doesn’t scare you guys ~
Source: Yummy Kitchen
4) Chinese Food – Even though I’m 100% Chinese, I don’t particularly like Chinese food. It’s never my first priority when we go out for dinner, but because Mr Bao and my parents love it so much…I’m kind of forced to eat it all the time 😛 As a matter of fact, I don’t even like eating rice, the only ‘rice’ that I really eat is when I have sushi or ‘risotto’ if that’s even considered as ‘rice’ ~
Source: Google Images
5) Nerd – I’m a total nerd lol I’m actually proud to tell you guys that, I didn’t always ‘like’ studying and nearly failed Grade 4 and was asked to repeat it. But then when I got into high school, everything changed, I started reading more, studying more and really enjoyed it 🙂 Thats why I did 6 yeas of Uni and even now I’m always looking for new things to learn, documentaries to watch and new books to read.
Now I’d love to pass these two awards to the following blogs ~ They’re all wonderful bloggers and I enjoy reading their blogs so much, it puts a smile to my face when I’m down 🙂
Lianne from Food Made With Love
Jane from Rice Bowl Tales
Ros from The More Than Occasional Baker
Uru from Choc Chip Uru
Julie from I Dream In Chocolate
Rita from Spoon Fork and Chopsticks
Shan Shan from Food Is Our Religion
and last but not least
Libby from The Very Very Hungry Caterpillar
I cheated and passed it on to more bloggers than I should but I don’t think that really matters 🙂
Hope you all have a lovely weekend xox