Hello my lovely readers 🙂 this will be my first non-food related post and I have something really exciting to announce today! If you follow me on Twitter or have added me on Facebook you may already know, but after 6 long years of studying at University, I am finally done with studying and graduated from my Masters degree last Thursday!
I decided to attend the graduation ceremony held in Hong Kong this time ~ It just worked out better that way because my whole family was here and most of my friends were going to attend this ceremony too 🙂 It was a lovely night, got to spend time with my Master buddies (Eunice and Ellen) and share this special day with the people I care about the most~ Only regret is…Mr Bao had already gone back to Melbourne and he didn’t get to see me graduate 😦
That was the end of a very important chapter of my life ~ and I have enjoyed every single minute of it! I was a bit of a nerd and hahaha wouldn’t be surprised if I went back to studying one day 😉 But for now I think I’m ready for the next stage. I have been very fortunate given the market conditions and was offered a Graduate position at an IT firm and start as a Project Coordinator in May ~ I’m both excited and nervous about starting! Wish me luck everyone!
Source: Cool Free Images
Would also like to take this opportunity to say Thank You to some special people:
- Mr Bao – Thank you always being there for me 🙂 Through the good and the extremely ugly and especially for reading though every single one of my essays/assignment. I know they must have bored you to death 🙂 xoxo
- Win Win – You are the rock in my life ~ someone I can always count on and who has supported every one of my decisions. Thanks Sis! Love you!
- My parents – For supporting and providing me with everything ~
- Sasa – Thanks for pulling so many all nighters with me to finish our assignments ~ I will never forget that time!
- Dd – If it wasn’t because of you, I don’t think I would have been able to graduate from my Arts degree! Thank you for reading my criminology essays!
- Qiao Qian – I remember studying Behavioural Studies with you 🙂 Thanks for keeping in contact and becoming a very close friend of mine!
- Shaun Shaun – For taking me to Uni for the first time and making sure I knew my way around 😉
- My Undergraduate buddies – Gareth, Ani, Nick, Joe, Terence and everyone else – Thanks for all those good times and helping me out when I needed it~
My Postgraduate buddies – Mary, Eunice, Ellen, Ivan, Cindy, Chi Yao, Johnny, Hong, Angela, Kenneth and so many others – Thanks for being so friendly and making class so much more interesting!
- All Monash University lecturers/staff – Especially Kimble, Peter, Jane and Steve – Thank you for spending all that time and effort to teach and inspire me.
I’m really sorry if I’ve left anyone out, I will never forget our time together and THANK YOU for everything 🙂 I hope the very best for everyone and that we will always keep in touch!
Wanted to leave you all with a song ~