If you ask my best friend Sasa what she thought of me the first time we met, she’ll definitely tell you “Daisy was loud, noisy and very bold!” Yup hahaha I have been known to be overly friendly and ask rather bold and inappropriate questions as soon as we meet. I remember the first time I met Sasa, first thing I said was “Hey I know you and after lunch I can drive you home!” clearly she was quite taken back but I felt like I already knew her as we had so many mutual friends :P
Anyhow, reason why I told you this little story is because, Hudson coffee has recently released their newest Barista ‘Bold’ blend of coffee. As the name suggestions, it’s not for the lighthearted it’s intense, dark with underlying earthy tasting notes. It makes a good strong latte which helps kick start our day and keeps me awake during those boring morning meetings :D
It was really sweet, one morning I woke up and Mr Bao managed to make a latte with a little heart on top ~ It’s not as pretty as the latte art they can do at Hudson but it’s still a really good first attempt!
Thanks to Hudson and Keep Left PR two lucky readers will get the chance to win their own packet of Bold blend coffee, a Keep Cup and a $10 voucher that can be used at our Hudson stores.
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment and tell me what’s one of the BOLDEST things you’ve done? :)
– For more entries please ‘Like’ me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter ~ If you’ve already done that please let me now! Thank you!
– Giveaway ends on the 30th October (Wednesday)
– You may reenter daily, one entry a day
– Winners will be chosen by me personally and announced on this blog and notified via email on the 31st October (Thursday)
– Open only to all Australian residents (Sorry International Readers!)
PS. Fast-forward 8 years later Sasa and I are still best friends…so I guess being bold isn’t such a bad thing? :P
Congratulations! Narelle and Ling you are the winners of this giveaway! I will email you soon
Daisy@Nevertoosweet received the Bold Blend Coffee a gift from Hudson Coffee and Keep Left PR however, was not paid to write this recipe or review.